Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations CHallenge: Birthday



     Happy Tuesday! I hope the start of your week is a good one.  This week, Peggy has picked a super fun and easy challenge for you.  This week we are challenging you to create a Birthday project.  My niece Rowan is turning 5 and I gave created this card for her.  What will you create?

    Last weeks fall projects were lovely....The TOP 3 are:

Yogi
                                                                           Theresa

                                                                           Susan Kenndy
                             
                                                         I chose your card, but I was unable to load it!


Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the "I made TOP 3" banner on the right of my blog!
      Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"Birthday" projects.
Gale

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC211...Have a great day and happy creating!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Kristen!!! Everyone had such fantastic creations! Thank you so much for choosing mine as one of your Top 3 :) Thank you!!!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT