Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Happy Birthday!



Happy Wednesday.... I hope you all are having a great week thus far.  Just think, we are half way to the weekend :) Today I have created a card for this weeks Stampotique Originals challenge.  This week Corrie is hosting and here is what she had to say:
  
 "Hello everybody and happy Wednesday to you. I am hosting today's Challenge and I would like you to use pink and orange in your background.Now my mother used to tell me that orange and pink don't go together but because I am a rebel, I think they do !!! So I would like you to use pink and orange in the background of your project. I am looking forward to see what you come up with. Happy crafting.

           Well, I have to agree with Corrie, I LOVE pink and orange together, and I had this super fun DP that was shouting at me to use it.  I feel like it was perfect for this weeks challenge. I used one of Daniel's new stamps: Cup of Fun Certainty. Most of the time, cupcakes scare me, as I have such a hard time coloring them, but I LOVE this cupcake......
        So, whatcha waiting for hop on over to Stampotique blog and see what the amazing DT did with this weeks challenge.

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Fabulous birthday card....... Would be so happy to receive a card as lovely as this, you did a great job with that cupcake!

Sue said...

Love it Kristen, these papers were made for this challenge xx

Kay Wallace said...

Would never have known cupcakes scare you, Kristen! This one is gorgeous, and I love how you created the paper cup for it! Someone is going to love getting this card!

Claudine said...

Really lovely card, I like that the cupcake is the showcase here and you did a wonderful job, no need to be scared of cupcakes! haha!

france papillon said...

this would just brightens anyone birthday, so cool!
xx
france

Kaz said...

Fabulous card Kristen xx

Kathi said...

Wonderful birthday card.

Great paper-piecing and coloring on that yummy-looking, no-calorie cupcake.

Cupcakes scare me too. They're really fattening and hard to bake unless you like ginormous 12-legged cakes.

Michelle Quinno said...

I love orange and pink together! Your card is fantastic!