Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Easter

Happy Tuesday!!!! I hope you had a great weekend.  As always, I could have used another day in the weekend.  They just go by so fast.  I have to admit, my weekend was pretty exciting.  My daughter Abbey competed level 6 in NH gymnastics state meet, and she placed 5th place all-around, along with 3 medals in three events. We are so proud of her.  She has worked so hard. Not only did Abbey have a great meet, but so did everyone on her team, and with all their hard work, they placed 1st in the state of NH for level 6.  It was such a great day, and the girls were brought to tears with happiness.
  Ok, ok, enough bragging about my girl. Let me tell you about this weeks Going Grey Challenge.  With Easter only two weeks away, we are challenging you with an Easter challenge this week.  I decided to go with a cutesy bunny for this weeks challenge.  I used Rick St. Dennis digi bunny stamp, and I created this very bright and loud Easter card.  I feel like I am a embellishment and and layout rutt. I feel like all my cards are starting to look the same...blahhhhh....Have you every felt like that????? This to shall pass.....

    Last weeks Spring Cards were AMAZING...which always makes it really hard to choose.  After torturing myself trying to pick this weeks TOP 3, I finally did, and they are:

                                                                         Judith
                                                                          Christine
                                                                     Marie Clare

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!


  Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"Easter" projects

                                                                            Peggy

                                                                             Mary

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC175....Have a great day and happy creating!


5 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

This is so sweet! Love the way you colored him.

I'm so happy for Abbey and her team!!

Christine said...

Thank you so much for the honour of a top 3 congrats to all the winners.

smiles Christine x

Marie-Clare Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MC said...

Oh my goodness! I've never ever been in a top 3 or won a craft challenge before - thank you so much! I will grab my badge with pride and play along with the new challenge too x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!!! Congrats to your daughter.. that is fantastic!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges