Wednesday, March 12, 2014

This week we are going Green!!!!

Happy Wednesday, and Happy Hump day! Today is the start of a new Challenge over Stampotique Originals Design Challenge, and I am thrilled to say that This is my very first time hosting The stampotique Designers challenge.  .  I am a huge fan of using Primary colors in my projects, with Red being my favorite, but since it is March, and this month the month of the beginning of spring and St. Paddy’s Day. I am challenging you to use GREEN as the main color in your project.  I can’t wait to see what you create. Have fun and have a great week!
    For this weeks challenge, I used Miguel has a gift rubber stamp, and Happy Birthday to you! rubber stamp.
Here are the colors I used. Well, that is all for me, I cant wait to see what you create with this weeks green challenge.   Have a great week.

12 comments:

Jackie said...

Great challenge this week!
Love the card you have made your colouring is beautiful

Kay Wallace said...

Super color challenge, Kristen! And thanks for sharing the colors you used to give life to Miguel. I have only a few Copics, but I do love them. Great paper layering has created a supportive background here, and I love that the gift is another appearance of your background patterned paper! Well done, Kristen!

Sue said...

Great challenge Kristen and I love what you've done with Miguel xx

Claudine said...

Wonderful Challenge this week, I love it! Love your Card and all the green there is. Nice!!

KristyLee said...

Creepy cool card!

Michelle Quinno said...

You did an amazing job with the green! OMG, he is so cute!

Basement Stamper said...

Great challenge and love the paper pieced present.

Sam & Poppy said...

Great Kristen and thanks for a fab challenge this week :)

Kaz said...

Gorgeous card Kristen and a fab challenge, I don't usually go for greens so you tested me!! xx

Maria Sabina R. said...

Fantastic creation!

Words and Pictures said...

He's so cool - and the colouring is fabulous!
Alison x

Sue uk said...

love your use of the stamp and the shades of green