Sunday, March 23, 2014

I thought of you today!

Hi all, I can't believe that it has been so long since I have posted. My Family and I had gone away for a hockey Tournament in Lake Placid NY, and when we got back, My hubby and I were both sick, and I finally started feeling better and rejoined the world again, so I didn't do any crafting for a coupe of weeks.  To the right is a pic of my Son Ryan, after he scored his first goal of the weekend.
Out team lost all four games, but we had an amazing time,
I wouldn't have traded it for anything.
         The card I would like to share with you is a card I made today.  I have always loved this bunny from the moment I saw him.  I used the Rainy Day Stamp, and the I thought of you today sentiment, It is a very simple card, but this bunny makes it cute!!!!
   Well, that is all I have for you today. Be sure to hope on over to Stampotique and join our chllenge this week. 
Happy Crafting.  Kristen

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Such a cute image and your card is fantastic! Love the picture of Ryan...too cute! Glad you guys had fun.

Kay Wallace said...

I agree that this is an adorable image! But, all I could think about was both you and your husband being a bit "green around the gills!" Glad you are feeling better and that you are feeling well enough to get crafty again! Nice photo of Ryan. My grandsons both play hockey!