Sunday, October 6, 2013

You Rock!!!


   Happy Sunday! Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  As always, the weekend has gone by way to fast for me.  I definitely could use another day in the weekend, right between Saturday and Sunday!  We managed three hockey games, a gymnastics practice, birthday party, food shopping, and you know the rest, cleaning, laundry, blah, blah, blah.....anyways, I have been on a coloring spree.  I have managed to color 6 images in 3 days...Wahooooo...Today, I am sharing my Mandi image created by Rick St. Dennis and it is available at I Brake For Stamps.
   I hope you have a great day, and happy creating!!!

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!

Larisa said...

A gorgeous card Kristen!! I love your colouring and all the layers to your pretty details....

Michelle Quinno said...

Fantastic card, Kristen!!