Sunday, September 19, 2010

Such sweetness!!!!

Happy Monday.....another start to another week. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I am still dealing with a terrible chest cold, in which I am hoping to get a Dr. appt today. I just can't deal with the constant cough anymore. The family and I did manage to drive to Maine on Saturday, and spend the day walking the beach. It was just gorgeous. The sun was out, there was a cool breeze, but it was just a gorgeous day!

Sunday, I spent most of my day laying down, trying to rest, but I did manage to get some home work done, and color a few images. The card I have for you today is for today's Critter Sketch Challenge. The theme for this weeks challenge is to make a card that is ALL neutral colors. I am going to tell you, when I first read that, I thought there is no way I can do this challenge. I love color, and BRIGHT colors, but I sat and colored this very sweet Nancy with bouquet image by The Stamping Bazaar, and from there, I went and found what neutral paper I had. The two went together and viola! A neutral card. If I can do it, anyone can. a Very simple card.

That is all for me today, but we would love to have you join us over at the Critter sketch challenge. They are being sponsored this week by Sew Many! Also, if you get a chance to stop by the DT, they have amazing cards for you to inspire from. Have a good day, and I hope you join us for Going Grey challenge tomorrow!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it Kristen! the little hedgehog is so cute and I really like the flowers. Great DT card!

Craft Paper said...

Adorable! That image is so cute!! The flowers are perfect, too. I almost used the same BG paper, LOL!

Basement Stamper said...

You did a fantastic job on your neutral colored card. I really like it!

Moira said...

Oh gosh that images is adorable.

Your card is beautiful..

Jackie Randolph said...

So Adorable!!! Kristen fabulous card and awesome job with this tough challenge (at least for me anyways, had to throw my colors in hahaa). Love your flowers, they are fabulous.

Michelle Quinno said...

This is adorable! Feel better, Kristen!!