Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blog Candy Winner

Happy Thursday. I hope you are having a good week. Sadly, I haven't had much time or energy to do much stamping lately. I have been down and out for the last week with terrible bronchitis. I am just managing on a minimal level trying to get to school and take of the kids and get everyone where they need to go. I saw the Dr. on Tuesday and they have loaded me up with 10 days of antibiotics, 10 days of prednisone (steriod for my lungs), and at home nebulizers. I am telling you, I haven't had a cold like this in a long time. Just knock you right off your feet. Anyways, I am hoping to be better by the weekend.

So, I want to thank everyone that help me spread the word on our Going Grey challenge! We have had a great turnout in the last couple of weeks. So, are you ready for the winner????? is it you?????? Well, lets see......The blog cand winner is..........................

Here are your random numbers:

9 Timestamp: 2010-09-23 13:23:27 UTC

Theresa

Congrats Theresa, please e-mail me your mailing info and I will get your prize out. k.catalano@comcast.net. Thank you everyone for helping us spread the word. I hope you come play with us at Going Grey With Scrap-Creations!



5 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

Kristen
I am so excited that I won. Sorry you are still not well...take your meds and hope you are feeling better soon. Off to send my addy. Thanks

Kristine said...

WOOHOOO!! Congratulations Theresa!! Enjoy your "candy!"

Kristen... sending you get well wishes! Sounds horrible, so you must be SUPER MOM for still getting to class and running the kids around! I'd be tempted to stay in bed. Take good care of YOU so you can continue taking care of everyone else!! ((HUGS))

Kimmarie Baker said...

Feel Better... It's hard to get back to a routine of school and general life and find time to create especially when you don't feel well. Congrats Theresa.

Marlene said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Congrats to Theresa!

Ms. Jen said...

Congrats Ms. Theresa!!

Kristen, hang in there sweetie. Hopefully this passes soon. We had it in our house several weeks ago too. I feel for ya. Prayers on a speedy recovery.