Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Inky Impressions Wednesday

Happy Hump Day! How is your week going? For all

of you that have the Fall time change, how are you
making out with that? I was figuring since we changed

the clocks back an hour we would get caught up on sleep. Well, not so much here. My family is struggling with the time change. My kids are whiny, and my husband has been in bed by 9:30 almost every night (he gets up at 5am). I on the other hand have continued to do my usual, up late and up early. No matter what goes on, I continue to push myself to get things done. Y0u moms know how that goes.






Ok, on to today's card (hehehe). Wednesdays= Inky Impressions Challenge. Today's challenge is a color challenge. Well, these are SU colors and and I barely use SU anymore, so I went with what I had. Also, when I see a color challenge, I usually have a moment of panic. What if I don't have a DP to match? What will I do. I know, I could just used card stock and embossing folders, but "I" can't. I cannot function without DP in my life (hehehe).

Seeing it is a Inky kind of day, I went with a Inky Image. I used Lili's Secret, and made a thinking about you card. I picked some random piece of DP from my stash, so I don't even know the name (sorry). I chose a simple layout and done.

Wanna play??? we would love for you to join us over on the Inky Impressions challenge group. You don't have to use Inky Impressions stamps (although if you have them, we would love to see what you made with them), and if you don't have time, but want to see what others made with the color challenge, then you can peek here.

Come check out what the Inky Impressions DT made. They are such talented ladies. Today the following ladies have cards up

Shary

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 6Th. INKY DINKY DROP HOP......New winter releases......

Well, that is all for me today. THANK YOU soooo much for stopping in. I hope you have a wonderful day and happy creating!

5 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Very pretty paper, love the prima with leaves up top as well.

Crystal said...

Kristen this is soooo adorable, i just love how you used these colors...your flower and layout are perfect!!

Crystal said...

Kristen this is soooo adorable, i just love how you used these colors...your flower and layout are perfect!!

Crystal said...

Kristen this is soooo adorable, i just love how you used these colors...your flower and layout are perfect!!

Anonymous said...

Love how you used this Lili w/thinking of you...cute! I wish I could create this fast. I was jealous reading your post! lol shame on me! old age, bum! lol
Can't wait to see what you do for the hop!
Pam Going Postal