Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Black Friday!!!!


Black Friday is the Superbowl of shopping. So the question I have for you is.......will you be venturing out and if you did what time did you get up and what sale did you find the best? What was the longest line you waited in?

Well, you see, I will be venturing out at 4am to WORK......Up that is right. I have to work. I hate to admit it, but I love all the craziness. I work at Gymboree, which is a kids clothes store, and believe it or not, it gets to be pure mad house, and I love every minute of it........:)

So, what would be Black Friday without a sale????? Pink Cat Studio is offering this super cute Fairy FREE with any $3.00 and more purchase in either the Digital or rubber store. Due to the busy day I had for thanksgiving, I didn't get a chance to make a card, but I am hoping to have one for you soon. I was thinking of making her a christmas fairy. We'll see what happens.

I hope you had a FANTASTIC thanksgiving. Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

I'm hitting the stores in an hour and a half. Walmart has a bargain on a computer I just have to try to get! Gonna stop by Old Navy, too. Can't pass up $15 jeans, the kind I like the best.

Michelle Quinno said...

She's adorable! I did not do any BF shopping. I hate it! Loved it when the kids were younger though.