Thursday, October 15, 2009

Three Clover Thursday: Nature


Happy Thursday. You know what Thursdays mean.....Three Clover Thursday challenge over at KDC's blog. This weeks challenge is Nature. Well, when i started to think about the card I would make, I started thinking of flowers, trees, and animals. Well, I am not a very Flowery" kind of girl. So when I sat to make my card I went with my typical "cutesy" style. Hey, it's a turkey, that's nature right? I also was able to combine this challenge with MaryJo's Monday Lunchtime sketch challenge. Don't you just love when you can make 2 challenges work in one card...Wahoo..
I have gone Pink Cat Crazy. I just adore these Pink Cat Studio Images. They are just adorable. There isn't one I don't like. Hey, guess what.......Tomorrow Pink Cat Studio is releasing even more new Digi images. wait till you see. They are just adorable. Sooooo cute. Well, I am off. I have to go prepare my card for tomorrow. Don't forget to check back to see what's PCS image I have used. ooohhhh, they are soooo cute......
Supplies:
Stamps: PCS digi image
paper: fancy designs, and basic grey
Ink: copics, and white pen
Misc: Ribbon, and bobble eye.

17 comments:

Crystal said...

Kristen WOW this is SOOO ADORABLE!!!! Oh my love those added little turkeys...teehee too cute!

Anonymous said...

Kristen--Love how you worked both Challenges together! And, what a handsome bird--he's Super!
Nola

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

To skinin' cute! Love your cared. love those turkeys!

Michelle Quinno said...

hehe, that is seriously adorable! Love those turkeys peeking out!!

Melissa said...

What a fun card Kristen! I love the extra 3 turkeys at the top, too funny!
Great job!
Hugs,
Melissa

Ida said...

Very cute! Why of course "turkeys" are part of nature. We have one living next door to us -seriously our neighbors have a pet turkey.
Love those turkeys peeking out at the top of your card.

Lisa Somerville said...

Too cute! Great way to combine MJ's sketch with Kerry's challenge - love those turkeys!

Pia said...

So cute with the eyes popping out! I love the colors you picked and your coloring is excellent as usual! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!

Mandy said...

I love this card...especially the googly eyes! So cute. :)

Danni said...

This is just so cute! Made me smile!

Emily Leiphart said...

Your card is hilarious, Kristen! I love the three little turkeys peeking up over the top and those googly eyes are awesome!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Love, love this one w/ all the googly eyes & baby turkeys peeking over the edge--hee hee, too cute!

hugz,
Suzanne

Debby said...

You're making me pink cat crazy. CUTE!!!

MJ said...

OMG! Those little guys peeking over the top are too stinkin cute. Made me laugh out loud. Love it. Nice to have you play along, we miss ya. Fabulous job on the sketch Kirsten, thanks for joining in this week!

Lauretta See said...

what a cute card :)) love those little one peeping on top... ha ha ha !! so funny!! love your coloring too ;) great job!! xx

Mary C said...

OMG Kristen I love, love, love this card, it is so fun. The whole card is perfect right down to the google eyes on them. Boy do you have an eye for picking the perfect papers on every card that you do!

Peggy said...

Love this turkey stamp. The googley eyes are adorable! Great job!