Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm Diggin Ya!


Happy Tuesday!  Did you have a good weekend? Did you do anything special? My family and I had a very low key weekend.  I worked on Saturday and a full day Sunday, so we mostly just hung around the house.
   I did make this card, which I have to admit I "truely" enjoyed coloring this image.  I have had this High Hopes stamp forever, but I have never inked it up.  This was such a simple card to make and I like how it turned out.  FINALLY. 
   Do you ever get into that creative funk. where you hate everything you make?  Well, that is where I have been for a couple of months now.  So I was pleased that I made a card which "I" thought was acceptable.  I will say my card was inspired by the amazing Nikki Estes
  

Well, that is all I have today.  I am off to get the kids on the bus, and then to work.  I will be back tomorrow with Inky Impressions challenge.  Have a great day and thank you for stopping by.


9 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Kristen

Great colouring. He is super.

Ali x

Crystal said...

AWWW Kristen he is ADORABLE!! Adorable creation!

Sharon Caudle said...

LOL!!! Oh gosh, Kristen, that is the cutest image! I love his whole stance and the look on that face. ADORABLE! Fabulous card and love the layout! hugs!

Danni said...

Very cute card!

AShu93 said...

That stamp is just adorable! I think you did a great job to bring you out of your funk. I've been feeling that way for several months too.

Michelle Quinno said...

Are you kidding? I've never seen a lousy card made by you!! They're always amazing.

This is adorable!!

Kerry D-C said...

I am so diggin' this card!!! ;) Great coloring job!

Kristine said...

LOL---LOVE this!! He's too cute! Fabby job on your layout and coloring too Kristen!! :)

Sue from Oregon said...

This just cracks me up! Caaayute!