Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Snow pals



Happy Wednesday....The week is half over. Here is my card for today, and of course another Whipper snapper (oohh I love whipper Snapper). This is actually a image that KDC stamped for me. It's wonderful having friends that are as passionate as you are about the same hobby,(and have just as many shopping issues as yourself). Except when they say "mine, mine, all mine". Yeah, you know who you are (hehehe). It great that we can share stamps, tools, paper and shopping trips. Do you have a group of ladies that you "play" with?
So, I am babysitting 2 children plus my own, I am trying to write a paper, and I have to work tonight, SO...I am hoping to have a card for you tomorrow, if not Definitely Friday. Have a great day.

p.s. Check out my blog on Friday for my first Blog candy. You won't be disappointed. I am celebrating my (almost )1000 hits on my blog, and I have a shipment of ????? coming in. Wait and see.....

9 comments:

Janet said...

OH HOW CUTE!!!!!! love it!!
hugs

Kerry D-C said...

This card is FANTABULOUS! Really great layout and colors.
Hey stamp images and $1 paper is one thing...new Copics are MINE! MINE! ALL MINE!!!!!!! LOL!

Unknown said...

SO cute, can't wait to see the candy!

Sharon said...

Oh so cute! I just love this image.

Karen said...

So creative! Love it.

Toota-loo,
Karen

Debby said...

Oh my goodness. This and your snowman are just tooooooo cute! I love love love those images.

Michelle Quinno said...

Adorable! I love WS too.

Anonymous said...

This is just so stinking cute!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a cute image. Fabulous card.
Hugs Vanja